Ford – Unruli LIBERATOR™ Box and Tonneau System
The LIBERATOR™ Box features:
- heavy duty all-weather fabric box. (same material as tonneau cover)
- fitted bottom box tray.
- security straps to contain cargo in box.
- LED light (auto shut-off with 3-minute timer).
- 4” bed to box clearance with flexible fabric to store larger items underneath cargo box.
- U-bolts on each side of box to easily secure and remove box by one-person.
- up to 250 lbs. of load capacity.
- cargo boxes are interchangeable with Unruli® LIBERATOR™, DEFENDER® or TRANSFORMER® Boxes using the same side rails.
- easy tonneau and cargo box installation.
- Cargo box dimensions: 51” W x 16” D x 9” H (see illustration in images)
- Cargo box material: Heavy duty all-weather fabric (same fabric material as tonneau cover)
- Tonneau cover material: Advanced technology all-weather heavy-duty woven polyester fabric. Abrasion, tear, sag, UV and mildew resistant. Repels water. Retains dimensions and color, and is easy to clean. Hook and loop closure.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Product is shipped in two separate boxes: Tonneau box shipment includes driver/passenger side rail assemblies with bearings, tonneau cover, clamps w/bolts, installation instructions. Cargo box shipment includes driver/passenger side roller rails assemblies w/LED light, cargo box w/plastic bottom liner and cargo straps, installation instructions
- Assembly requires one 1/2" wrench (not included)
Unruli Cargo Boxes will not function with other brand tonneau or bed covers. Unruli tonneau cover rails must be installed for the cargo box to function properly.
Unruli Cargo Systems are not recommended for use with plastic drop-in bedliners. Spray-coated and fabric bedliners will need to have approximately a 1" square removed from each side of the bedliner for the system to fit in the bed properly. Other truck bed accessories that are installed along the top or on the inside of the truck bed may need to be removed prior to installation for the sliding rail system to function properly. Watch the Tonneau Cover Installation video for further information.
Your Gear Contained
The Unruli Soft Box keeps up to 250 lbs. of your gear contained under the tonneau cover near the back of the pickup bed. Items won’t shift to hard to reach places or cause damage to your cargo and truck.
Your Gear Protected
Unruli’s integrated tonneau cover is waterproof and locks with your tailgate. Your cargo, gear and truck bed are protected – not just from shifting objects while in transit – but also from weather and theft.
Your Gear Within Reach
Say goodbye to reaching, climbing, and stumbling. Say hello to easy access to all your essentials. The built-in LED light even lets you see inside your cargo box in the dark.
Easily RemovableCargo Box
Need full access to the bed of your truck? No problem! The Unruli cargo box can be easily removed in minutes, restoring the full capability of your pickup bed.
Tonneau Cover Installation
The first step to install your Unruli unit is installation of the tonneau cover. Your tonneau cover is shipped in a separate box, with printed installation instructions.
Note: Unruli Cargo Systems are not recommended for use with plastic drop-in bedliners. Spray-coated and fabric bedliners will need to have approximately a 1″ square removed from both sides of the bedliner for the system to fit in the bed properly.
The video on the left walks you through easy installation of your tonneau cover.
Soft Box Installation
Your Unruli cargo box will ship in a separate box, with printed installation instructions. The tonneau cover must be installed before installing your cargo box.
The video on the right walks you through easy installation of your Unruli Soft Box.